Sunday, January 22, 2012

A weekend FULL of FUN!

This past weekend has been a busy but great one!

FRIDAY: It started out with some pretty exciting news! Kyle doesn't have to work until ten o'clock anymore, YAY, he got a new position at his work, which means he works from 9 to 5 now, which also means that I won't feel so lonely anymore! I am soo happy that I will be able to see his sweet lil face more often! He loves his new position, so that is wonderful news. The weekend started out great when we both got off work at 5 o'clock. We went to Papa Murpheys and picked up a pizza! Then we headed out to Heise (a hot springs swimming pool). It was fun to go on a little date with my honey! :) After that we picked up our niece Hailey, & had a sleepover!

SATURDAY: She was a lot of fun! The big hit was playing just dance 3! We made cookies and played games! Later that evening we had a breakfast dinner with Kyle's parents, Kyle was very entertaining.. like always! :) OH and also it rained all day today and our front window exploded with water, wet towels, wet everything, wet wet wet.

SUNDAY: Now on to Sunday, I got a calling as the compassionate service leader! I am so excited and can't wait to serve those people in my ward! Our weekend ended by playing some games with two couples in our ward! It was a BLAST! Kyle and I are so happy that we have finally meet married couple friends! What a great weekend! and off to another week! Happy Sunday! :)

Hailey (our niece) & Kyle dancing, and playing games!




Sadie May & Hailey Mae making cookies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment