Thursday, February 14, 2013

Ky's 23rd Birthday!

I haven't blogged in almost a year! Wowzer! I am going to spend today getting caught up! (:

I am going to begin at Kyle's birthday, September 22, 2012! He turned 23 and started the morning out by golfing with his dad and brothers. (His favorite thing EVER!)

23 years old (:
  
He won!! which means he got the medallion! Thata boy!




We had a fun day together. We spent the evening with his family eating cake and ice cream, and playing games. I made Kyle a golf cake that he decided to share with his family and then bts cake that we enjoyed ourselves! (: I love him so much and hope that he had a fun birthday! Love you babe! (:


playing games!

My handsome birthday boy! (:

1 comment:

  1. I just happened upon your blog and found that you had posted! Yay for posting! You should do it more since we don't get to see you guys that often! That is such a fun golf cake that you made!!

    ReplyDelete