Thursday, February 14, 2013

Our 1st Anniversary (:

October 7th, 2012 marked the day that we have been married for one year! I remember that we had such a fun day. In between sessions of General Conference, my adorable husband sent me on a scavenger hunt. This is how it went...

This piece of paper was my first clue! So we hopped on our bikes.. & of course I headed straight to the MC (on campus).

Clue #2 I found this clue under the table where we first officially meet! This was the second clue.. I went straight for the BYU-I Center!

Clue #3 I found this clue in the BYU-I Center where we used to study.. then I headed for STADIUM SINGING of course! (He does NOT have a bad voice!)

HAHA. Darling huh! (Stadium)

Clue #4: I found this clue at the stadium taped to the door! Where I found this clue.. this one got me! I love every bridge but after a few minutes I figured it out. The bridge in the gardens where we got our engagement pictures! So I headed up there...
This is the bridge.

Clue #5: This was taped to the bridge. I knew exactly where we took a swim.. :)


Right here!!!

Clue #6 I found this where we took a swim! Next I headed straight for the orchards!

Orchards!

Clue #7 I found this at the orchards! Haha this one made me laugh. So true! ;) The baseball fields!



The baseball fields! Can you find the clue?!



(I couldn't get this pic to flip)
Clue #8 I found this at the baseball fields! This was my next clue.. I headed straight to our old apartment! (& we climbed through the window when we got locked out!)

He rode along with me the whole way! (:

This is at our old apartment where I found the next clue!

Clue #9 This was my last clue! I then headed home to find...

This darling present!



And this is what I found inside (:

I have the sweetest husband in the world! I loved the scavenger hunt that he made me... so many fun memories that we've had during our first year of marriage! LOVE YOU KYLE! :) Thank you soo much for making this such a special day!

I love this boy to pieces!!! (:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment