Thursday, February 14, 2013

RaZor & RhiNo!

One weekend we went on a little get away with my family. My family has a cabin in the Uintah Mtns where we love to spend our time. There is so much to do up there everywhere from playing games, fishing, shooting guns, playing in the river.. but this time we had a blast on some razors! 



We rode around on the funnest trails in the mountains, and when we got to the top.. it started to snow! But it was still a blast to say the least!  






We had the time of our lives. Thanks Mom & Dad for the fun weekend! (:


 
 Sleepy sisters (:

Maggie 

  My Dad killing flies with the 'fly gun'!



I sure love my family and the fun memories! 
(:

1 comment:

  1. Yay for time at the cabin! I love spending time up there! It's so nice to get out of town and relax and just have fun! Looks like you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete